Bankruptcy Attorney in The Woodlands, TX
James R. Jones, Attorney at Law has represented individual and small businesses in bankruptcy court since 1993. We specialize in Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings and are licensed to appear before all state courts, as well as the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of Texas and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. Reach us today for a free 30-minute consultation.
Helping You Through Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Debts can snowball fast. Emergencies on credit cards can quickly turn into interest payments you can’t make and before you know it, you’re buried in a mountain of debt. Worse still, you have no means to pay it back as it grows bigger and bigger.
It’s a situation anyone can find themselves in—especially when life throws you a curveball. If you’re saddled with mounting debt, it’s time to talk to James R. Jones, Attorney at Law. As an experienced bankruptcy attorney in The Woodlands TX, we’ll help you explore the merits of Chapter 7 Liquidation Bankruptcy. Using the Means Test and our expertise in financial assessment, our team will help you discharge most or all of your unsecured debts!
We work with individual and business bankruptcy in The Woodlands TX. This includes sitting down with you in a free consultation, discussing your income, debts and general financial picture, then recommending the right course of action. If you do file Chapter 7, we’ll be there with you every step of the way. And, when you come out the other side debt free, we promise you’ll feel ready to put yourself back on the road to financial stability.
Hire Us Today
Don’t let unsecured debt bury you as it continues to grow and grow. Consult with our experienced bankruptcy attorneys in The Woodlands TX to learn more about debt liquidation!
- We specialize in Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings for individuals and small businesses, with convenient flat rates to help you handle the matter swiftly and properly.
- Our team has more than 30 years of experience with bankruptcy law. James R. Jones is a graduate of the South Texas College of Law.
- We aim to fully understand your situation and provide 30 minutes of free consultation to answer questions you have about bankruptcy and debt liquidation.
- Our firm has practiced civil trial and appellate law in many diverse areas, giving us extensive trial experience when it comes to representing you.
- We represent our clients to the fullest of our abilities in a variety of courtrooms and are recognized in both state and federal courts, including:
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy for Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy for Eastern District Texas
Offering business and consumer bankruptcy assistance to the following areas:
- The Woodlands, TX
- Shenandoah, TX
- Rayford, TX
- Egypt, TX
- Houston, TX
- Spring, TX
- Hufsmith, TX
- Willow, TX
- Avonak, TX
- Jersey Village, TX
- Aldine, TX
- Humble, TX
- Tomball, TX
- Pinehurst, TX
- Magnolia, TX
- Klein, TX
- Westfield, TX
- Montgomery County, TX
- Harris County, TX
- Fort Bend County, TX
We’ll Represent You
Facing bankruptcy? Don’t do it alone. We’ll guide you through the process and ensure you’re represented fairly, so you can start getting your life and your finances back on track.